The Utility Warehouse Price Promise means you can benefit from:
· The UK’s cheapest Home Phone
· The UK’s cheapest Home Phone and Broadband bundle
· The UK’s cheapest Mobile tariffs
· The UK’s cheapest standard Gas and Electricity
Or they will give you back Double the Difference!
UW Club Charges, terms and conditions apply. For full details of the Utility Warehouse Price Promise and to Switch Online to the UW Club, Just Visit The Site:
Get UW Club CashBack on your Monthly Bills:
The Utility Warehouse CashBack card
· Save 25% on your household bills every month, by shopping!
· CashBack on your petrol and shopping – the Utility Warehouse Discount Club offers an exclusive CashBack card, which means you can earn CashBack on everything you buy at leading retailers throughout the UK. The CashBack appears as a credit on your next bill. Many members are already saving around 25% on their bill, every month!
· The Utility Warehouse CashBack card – available exclusively to members of the Utility Warehouse Discount Club (UW Club)– enables you to earn CashBack on all your shopping at thousands of stores throughout the UK.
Earn CashBack on all your shopping at leading participating retailers, including Sainsbury’s, M&S, ASDA, Bhs, Boots, Argos, B&Q, River Island, Topshop, Domino’s Pizza, Toys-R-Us, and many more. CashBack is in addition to any sale prices, coupons or special offers in-store or online.
CashBack appears as a credit on your monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
UW Club members are saving a lot of money on their monthly utility bills by using this cashback card.
· The Utility Warehouse CashBack card is a unique card that gives you CashBack on shopping and fuel at Sainsbury’s, food and clothing at M&S and ASDA, DIY, health and beauty products, household and electrical goods at thousands of stores across the UK – visit the UW
Club website below for full details
· The Utility Warehouse CashBack card can make a massive difference to you – it could save you hundreds of pounds a year. There’s no limit to the amount of CashBack you can earn. Utility Warehouse customers are regularly making savings of 25% on their household bills, simply by shopping!
Simply top up your UW Club CashBack card with the amount of money you choose, then use it like any normal debit card and get CashBack at thousands of leading retail outlets across the UK, including Sainsbury’s, M&S, ASDA, Argos, Bhs, B&Q, Boots, JJB Sports, Debenhams, Homebase, Mothercare, New Look and TGI Fridays! You can even add cards for other family members and multiply your savings! CashBack appears as a credit on your monthly Utility Warehouse bill.
· Topping up your UW Club CashBack card is easy, and you have complete control over your money at all times. You can’t spend more than you put on the card, so it’s easy to budget and you can control your spending. And there’s no minimum term contract on the card!
For full terms and conditions about the UW Club CashBack card and To Join The Utility Warehouse Discount Club, Just visit the site -
UW Club members can save a lot of money by using their Utility Warehouse Cashback Card.
This blog is independent and not the official blog of the Utility Warehouse. For the most up to date information, please go to www.usavecash.co.uk